qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Parallel Port Support

From: Trev Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Parallel Port Support
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:59:56 +0000

Hi everyone

I looked at the code (vl.c) and I don't know if I am missing something, but as
far as I can see unless the parameter passed to -parallel is either "vc"
"null" "pty" or "stdio" the function qemu_chr_open function that is called
returns null, which sets parallel_hds[0] to null, which in turn causes the
error message "qemu: could not open parallel device" to print and exit the
program.

Best Regards

Trev