qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Missing ENOTSUP def for OpenBSD

From: David Coppa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Missing ENOTSUP def for OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:23:45 +0100

Hi Dave,
take a look at these (unofficial) ports:

http://todd.fries.net/ports/qemu-0.7.0.tgz
http://todd.fries.net/ports/qemu-0.7.1.tgz
http://todd.fries.net/ports/qemu-20050427.tgz

A lot of patches need to be applied in order to have a working qemu on OpenBSD:

$ ls -1 qemu/patches/
patch-Makefile
patch-Makefile_target
patch-audio_audio_c
patch-audio_ossaudio_c
patch-configure
patch-dis-asm_h
patch-dyngen-exec_h
patch-exec_c
patch-fpu_softfloat-native_c
patch-fpu_softfloat-native_h
patch-gnu-c99-math_h
patch-hw_pc_c
patch-hw_pcnet_c
patch-hw_pcnet_h
patch-osdep_h
patch-slirp_slirp_config_h
patch-target-arm_cpu_h
patch-target-i386_cpu_h
patch-target-ppc_cpu_h
patch-target-ppc_op_helper_c
patch-target-sparc_cpu_h
patch-vl_c
patch-vl_h
patch-x_keymap_c

$ grep ENOTSUP qemu/patches/*
qemu/patches/patch-configure:+  echo "#define ENOTSUP 4096" >> $config_h

Regards,
David