qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QNX 6.3 and a PCI network card

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QNX 6.3 and a PCI network card
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:26:51 -0700

2005/11/19, M. Warner Losh <address@hidden>:
> Since it is short, here is the patch that I have in the FreeBSD ports
> tree for this issue.  It works sufficiently for FreeBSD's RTL
> subdriver of ed to be happy.

Thanks for the patch, Warner. Unfortunately, the PCI network card is
still not detected for me by QNX 6.3, but it does work using the
`-isa' option! The root of the issue might be a problem with the
simulated PCI BIOS and not the simulated network card (stabbing in the
dark, here). I'm running the QEMU package distributed by Debian, which
I understand provides their own BIOS image. Perhaps I'll try running
QNX using the standard BIOS image distributed by QEMU.

Cheers,
Shaun