qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu cpu-all.h

From: Mike Kronenberg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu cpu-all.h
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:15:41 +0100

QEMU compiles fine on ppc now, but the Problem wit DOS under PPC persists.

I tested Reactos 0.28 and Win95 and they both run fine so far.

On the Dos side I tried the Freedos image from oszoo, Freedos installation Floppy from fdos.org, MS DOS 6.22 and MS DOS 7.0 (win95) and they all fail. (either at startup or shortly later)

-> 32bit ok, 16bit/8bit failing?

I was able to run the memtest+ from the freedos installation floppy. ( http://www.memtest.org/ )
Sidenote: the floppy image from www.memtest.org does not work for me.

It runs OK for test 1# to 6# but fails systematically on test #7 (the test runs, but takes a enternity because of the error messages...)

Screenshot of memtest errors:
http://www.kberg.ch/qemu/memtest.png

-> see the errorbits, is this a endian Problem?

Mike