qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: Ctrl+Ins to copy console on windows

From: art yerkes
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: Ctrl+Ins to copy console on windows
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:03:26 -0800

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:45:31 +0100 (CET)
Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, art yerkes wrote:
>
> > This is a small patch to enable copying the current console to the clipboard
> > with Ctrl+Ins.
> > A line break is added after the last nonblank character of each copied line.
> >
> > +static void console_copy()
> > +{
> > +#ifdef _WIN32
>
> Thank you! I always wanted to run QEmu on my iBook and be able to copy the
> text into the clipboard!
>
> Ciao,
> Dscho

Unfortunately, I only implemented copying for windows.  I'm not sure
how the clipboard works on other platforms, but they can be added in
the console_copy function.

--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two locomotives
which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite directions. You will