qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: timing problems

From: space-wizard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: timing problems
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:31:53 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

I checked my QEMU and I found the same Problems. I'm running SLES9 (x86) on
an SLES9 (ppc) host. The target clock runs faster(? I've got positive
offsets running ntpdate ?) than the host clock. I've tried severel kernel
parameters (eg. clock=pit or clock=pmtmr) without any success.

The timing problems seem to be not only a problem with Windows XP as guest
os.

Best regards

christoph

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl