qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Compile errors on OpenBSD 3.7

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Compile errors on OpenBSD 3.7
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:06:09 -0200

Same thing for FreeBSD (first the differences in IEEE FP headers, then
the vfs header, then I gave up), but since the ports build has been
patched to work around those, I refrained myself from reporting this
to the mailing list.

However, it would be really nice to have upstream QEMU building
without specific *BSD patches. Just my personal opinion, though.

--
"The weakest way to solve a problem is just to solve it"
-Alan Kay