qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] User-space emulation on Mac OS X to run Mac OSXIntel ap

From: Vesselin Peev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] User-space emulation on Mac OS X to run Mac OSXIntel applications
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:07:16 +0300

Hello, André,

On 10/25/05, André Braga <address@hidden> wrote:

That actually IS true if you only use the Cocoa framework abstractions
to manipulate all data structures. They are endian-agnostic (i.e.,
they perform implicit conversions).

Uh-oh, I shouldn't have opened my mouth not having touched Cocoa for now, since I work on extremely cross-platform code (and also mea culpa not noticing this important feature of Cocoa from some articles).

That said, there are many Carbon (non-endian agnostic) apps today, but the counter-argument is that all new apps are going to be written in Cocoa.

Ok, I'm shutting up.

Best regards,
Vesko