qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Problem running Sparc on OS X

From: Martin Bochnig
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Problem running Sparc on OS X
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:42:04 +0200

Bob Nestor wrote (also in response to my posting ... ) :

haven't tried booting directly from the actual hard disk from my IPX, but I'm getting an image of it to try that next. Things seem to run differently with QEMU on Intel vs. Mac so I'm going to try both hosts.

^^^^^^
I personally do not run Intel, not even x86 or x64 (not at all except in QEMU or SunPCi).
I performed my runs on SunBlade2000 (UltraSPARC3cu).
Will also have a Mac to try linux on it first, before we eventually will get OpenSolaris running on it.