qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] TAP and piix4-udma resyncs against 0.7.2release

From: Kazu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] TAP and piix4-udma resyncs against 0.7.2release
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:00:37 +0900

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:00 AM Mad Monkey wrote:

2/ Attached are the resyncs against 0.7.2 release for :
- the TAP device support (http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~kazuw/qemu-win/qemu-0.7.1-tap.zip) - the PIIX4 BusMaster ATA (UltraDMA/33) support (http://ebisa.hp.infoseek.co.jp/qemu/arcs/qemu-piix4-udma-20050514.zip)

I will update them. But the DMA patch has a problem.