qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] usermode emulation for ppc host

From: Antonio Vargas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] usermode emulation for ppc host
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:42:32 +0200

Having a look at the sources, I've noticed that extra ppc registers
are only used when doing usermode-inly emulation and not when doing
fullsystem-mode. Can anyone tell me where should I look for problems
when disabling that restriction? I've already tried to enable the use
of these registers but of course it's there for some reason as it
doesn't boot anything when I enable them.

--
Greetz, Antonio Vargas aka winden of network

http://wind.codepixel.com/

Las cosas no son lo que parecen, excepto cuando parecen lo que si son.