qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Q: how to change floppy disks?

From: Martin Bochnig
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Q: how to change floppy disks?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:17:45 +0200

Nardmann, Heiko wrote:

Hi together,

I try to install a Windows NT Server starting with three floppy disks (missing a bootable CD). After booting from the first one (with '-fda /dev/fd0' as a qemu option ) I am expected to insert the second one into 'A:'. But pressing enter does not result in an access to the floppy disk drive.

Anyone with a similar problem who has solved this, i.e. changing floppy disks?

Maybe using QEMU-Monitor would be of help for hot-swapping media ?!