qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Binary package and the kqemu support.

From: Adrian Smarzewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Binary package and the kqemu support.
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:14:54 +0200

Paul Brook wrote:
However the qemu 0.7.1 binaries distributed from the qemu website include kqemu support. This means you are entitled to kqemu.h (which is necessary to compile kqemu.c) under the LGPL. By distributing kqemu enabled qemu binaries Fabrice has implicitly dual-licenced kqemu.h under both the LGPL and his kqemu proprietary licence.

It's not clear, but fortunately it will be fixed - see Fabrices
response in this thread.

P.S. I'm going to make my usual plug, and say if you're bothered about licencing issues you should be using qvm86.

amd64 :(

--
Pozdrowienia,
Adrian Smarzewski