qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Error installing bootloader in guest

From: Adnan Khaleel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Error installing bootloader in guest
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:35:57 -0500

Hi there,

I'm using qemu-0.7.1 to install SUSE Linux enterprise v9 and everything
proceeds smoothly until the boot loader as to be installed as which point I get
the SUSE installer reporting a "segmentation fault while installing GRUB".
The hard disk image is in raw format I created using qemu-img and is 3G in size.

I've attached a screen capture

Any ideas what might be causing this? I've tried it using 2 different harddisk
images but I get the same problem.

Thanks

Adnan