qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows

From: Mark Guertin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:31:27 -0400

The pkgs are there, but it doesn't mean they work right ;) FC4 PPC is pretty wonky at best of times, especially toolchain stuff. Too many nasty hacks added to it for my liking that don't quite jive with stock glibc/gcc. The userland tools for multiple toolchains leave much to be desired as well, but thanks for the info again. Doing work for other distro's I've followed the RH toolchain patch sets for years and did a lot of head shaking.

Mark