qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Supported OS: FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Supported OS: FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:43:25 +0200

Hello,

For a couple of days ago, i have successfully tested FreeBSD (just the
kernel boot). The kernel boots (from cd), and when I choosed the
packages to install, the installer, makes the slices (bsdlabels ...). I
aborted the installation, because I had no more time to do more ... The
OS seems to work, but I dont have tested network features, sound or the
XServer. The Version of QEMU is 0.7.0, not the actual CVS. I have
patched the version to run on freebsd (lrintf, llrintf ..., I dont have
used the patch from ports, because I dont know).

marm