qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] x86 FPU Emulation

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] x86 FPU Emulation
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:58:07 +0200

I see the same problems on bartpe (XP winpe compatible).
By the way, on XP (guest or host), you need to type
calc387 2^^4.

But I've tested other software, notably 3D images raytracers,
using FP operations. No such problems. Images look good.
Yet I guess I should do a pixel per pixel comparison to
check any truncation.

Another possibility would be to compile the asm of  calc387
on linux to check the values.

Christian