qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:52:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Brian Wheeler wrote:

All of the websites that are referred to in the docs and source are
missing.  Is there another place to get it?  I'm tinkering with the idea
to try to boot aix on qemu.

The same here! But for RTEMS and Mesquite cPCI (MCP750) BSP.

Any idea how to get such code booting? IMHO the best would be to use Qemu's -kernel option, but I don't know what are precise requirement for it and for image booting in this scenario.

Thanks,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden