qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Guest DOS on linux keyboard problem

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Guest DOS on linux keyboard problem
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:03:46 +0400 (MSD)

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, [iso-8859-2] Rafa? Cygnarowski wrote:

Hi!

I have problems with keyboard on DOS as guest os on linux. When I press some
keys (in most cases those with 2 bytes scan codes like arrows) they are
interpreted twice :( So when I move a cursor in Dos Navigator (for example)
it jump 2 files down/up instead of one. Problem dosn't exists if guest os is
eg. linux (checked in mc).

Yes the problem is known.

It's known problem? Any solution?

Nothing short of fixing keyboard emulation.

--
mailto:address@hidden