qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: FreeOsZoo domain name tranfer

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: FreeOsZoo domain name tranfer
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:51:57 +0200

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:49:31AM +0200, Stefano Marinelli wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:24:42 +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> > FreeOsZoo domain name will expire on 30 June 2005.
> > Can someone help Stefano transfer that domain?
> > Also, I will soon stop DNS management.
>
> Renzo applied for a transfer some weeks ago...didn't you receive the
> notice? What could be wrong?

I confirm.
I have asking for the tranfer (and paid).
It is still "pendind".
I expected Jean-Michel to receive a mail message for the authorization.
Instead I have found in the guide
https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/pdf/TransferInsider.pdf
that Jean-Michel has to send us an Authorization Code.

Please JM do it as soon as you can...
If you want to send the auth-key by mail you can find my public key in my
web page.
Maybe you can send the key both to me and to Stefano, for redauntancy.
I am currently in Lisbon, Portugal, and I'll have internet connectivity
for up to wednesday, then I am not sure when I'll be able to read my
mail messages.

renzo