qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:35:47 +0200

Hi People,

I just found out that my hosting provider (ExecutiveASP) went out of
business (it was a 1 man show and he's served a warrant), and my
(virtual) server disappeared without any prior notification. All
attempts to contact ExecutiveASP were failed.

I'll try to see if I have any backup of the forum's content around
here, and I'm planning to rent a REAL server from EV1servers.net, so I
hope I'll have a new forum soon..

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

sincerely,
Hetz Ben-Hamo