qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Build environment image

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Build environment image
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:13:41 -0500

"John R. Hogerhuis"

> BTW, one problem with WIndows is that QEMU developers do not have access
> to Windows licenses. Might be nice for non-programmers who want to
> contribute to donate old licensed copies of Windows for testing work.

Does the ReactOS build work well enough to do Mingw etc. development?

I know you were talking about testing etc., but I was thinking that way you
could have a window'ish environment to do some of the building.

You wouldn't have to do a linux cross compile which might introduce some
other issues or mask some Win32 host build problem.