qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Freeoszoo now has a forum!

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Freeoszoo now has a forum!
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:06:15 +0200

I am sorry, it was a personal mail to stefano.

Unfortunately  I have chosen the wrong "reply".

There is nothing secret in it, and the mail reveals (in Italian) what's
going on in the FreeosZoo management.

We want to provide a Bit-Torrent version of the images to have more
effective download service.

We have a Gentoo set of images with distcc service for cooperative
maintenance of binary packets.... but it is quite different from the
other images, so we are uncertain if it is better to include
this together with the other images or to create a specific page.

That's all. Again, sorry for the extra mail.

        renzo