qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU extension

From: G Portokalidis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU extension
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:43:49 +0200

I think I'm gonna go ahead with Qemu. Bochs seems to be to slow for my purpose.
I was wondering if you know which windows XP versions have been know to work?
Also do you have any performance metrics on popular applications
runing under qemu(ex. apache)? I guess it's in the usenix paper, but i
can't download it.

George