qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu sandbox for teaching

From: Jerome Warnier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu sandbox for teaching
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:42:09 +0200

Does someone here have an idea on how to do the following using Qemu,
but I'm open to other suggestions:

I would like to provide a UNIX CLI sandbox for users to poke around in a
UNIX course. It would be better if available from the web (preferably
without having to install anything on the users' PC), and Free (as in
free speach).
The problem is that I need to give them root access, or at least a
simulation.
It would be even better if we could for instance install RedHat in it,
but it's not really required.

Thanks
--
Jerome Warnier <address@hidden>