qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] xen is not working with qemu0.7/kqemu

From: G L
Subject: [Qemu-devel] xen is not working with qemu0.7/kqemu
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:02:40 +0200

Hi,

I guess this is a question for Fabrice only, as I didn't test qvm86 yet.

When using qemu as a test environment for Xen I have a crash for linux
domain0 when kqemu is loaded but it runs fine when launched with
-no-kqemu.

Crash seems to happen on hotplug (I can provide a backtrace if this is useful).

host is a debian sarge i386 with vanilla kernel 2.6.11.6
qemu 0.7
kqemu-0.6.2
xen 2.05 and domain0 kernel is 2.6.10-xen0

Please cc: me as I did not subscribe to qemu-devel (I parse the
archives anyway).

--
Gildas