qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux 2.6.10 ?

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux 2.6.10 ?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 23:09:46 +0200

for me it's working on a XP host with qemu 0.7.0.
I can see the ouput errors on the serial console of qemu. Neat :)
I just miss a initrd...

I've been compiling 2.6.x guests since qemu 0.6.0, and the only pb
I have are regarding stable framebuffer switching. It works on the host
but not always inside qemu :(

Christian