qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Latest CVS segfaults on boot

From: Mr. White
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Latest CVS segfaults on boot
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:49:02 +0200

Apparently it segfaults when trying to execute address 0xfffffff0

It told me on an apparently random appearing report which I cannot seem
to reproduce right now. Prior to the latest cvs commits it worked fine.

If I launch qemu with -S option it segfaults as soon as I tell him to
'c'ontinue. As a side note, if mouse is grabbed when it segfaults it
stops responding until I relaunch qemu, regrab it, and ungrab it again.

Tried with kqemu and without it.