qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] keyboard probelm with qemu

From: Michael Hoeller
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] keyboard probelm with qemu
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 23:06:40 +0100

Hello,

I have downloaded the latest version from the cvs and tried to compile it.
Already configure does not like me... Can someone please help me? What is
the problem configure is compailning about?

I could not find a hint in the code from configure.

Thanks a lot
Michael

address@hidden:~/tmp/qemu> ./configure
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-suse-linux/3.3.4/../../../../i586-suse-linux/bin/ld:

cannotfind -lslang
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Install prefix    /usr/local
BIOS directory    /usr/local/share/qemu
binary directory  /usr/local/bin
Manual directory  /usr/local/share/man
ELF interp prefix /usr/gnemul/qemu-%M
Source path       /home/michael/tmp/qemu
C compiler        gcc
make              make
host CPU          i386
host big endian   no
target list       i386-user arm-user armeb-user sparc-user ppc-user
i386-softmmu ppc-softmmu sparc-softmmu x86_64-softmmu
gprof enabled     no
static build      no
SDL support       yes
SDL static link   no
mingw32 support   no
Adlib support     no
FMOD support      no
address@hidden:~/tmp/qemu>

H U G O   B O S S
Magnus Damm <address@hidden>
08.04.2005 12:56
Bitte antworten an
Magnus Damm <address@hidden>

An
Michael Hoeller <address@hidden>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Re: [Qemu-devel] keyboard probelm with qemu [Hugo Boss: Virus checked]

Hello Michael,

Off list:

On Apr 8, 2005 12:56 PM, Michael Hoeller <address@hidden>
wrote:
> I will compile the cvs version, where can I get it? I didn't found a
link
> at
> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/download.html

You can find a link to the savannah page where cvs is hosted in the
links-section. Here is a direct link:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=qemu

Have fun!

/ magnus

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the
computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.