qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open source qemu x86 accelerator module.

From: ML
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open source qemu x86 accelerator module.
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:38:23 +0200

On 03/04/2005 01:22, Paul Brook wrote:

qvm86 is still in the early stages of development, so I provide no
guarantees about its reliability. It almost certainly has bugs which could
crash your machine or cause data corruption. Any assistance identifying and
fixing these bugs is welcomed

It actually did crash my Slackware box (kernel 2.6.11.6) and reboot it when trying to start WinXP.
Couldn't identify though the exact point of the process where the problem
occurred.

Ciao,
Piero