qemu-devel

RE: APM bug Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Suggestion - trap window-close of VM

From: Andreas Bollhalder
Subject: RE: APM bug Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Suggestion - trap window-close of VM
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:38:14 +0200

My Windows XP guests are also unable to power off QEMU. As I know,
there is the posibillity to install W2K or XP without ACPI support.
Has anyone tried that ? Could it be, that the default installation of
Windows with ACPI disable the APM support ? My brain is remembering
something... Win98 guest closes QEMU fine.

Andreas

installation