qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problem installing XP on OS X

From: Ashish Naik
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing XP on OS X
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:36:46 +0530

XP is starting now. I didn't press any key on restart after install which
started XP.

Now I get a screen where first option is to install windows XP. I pressed it
but there is no response. Am I supposed wait long or need todo anything
else? Pressing EXIT quits Windows and starts all over again.

I am running Powerbook G4 on 256MB RAM. Is it why it is slow?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Naik