qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Doc update

From: Jonas Maebe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Doc update
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:41:31 +0100

On 24 feb 2005, at 21:25, Darryl Dixon wrote:

WRT to this - it appears that they may have modified the code for their release (meaning they are obliged to release source code).  See the relevant quote from here:
http://www.lismoresystems.com/questions1.html
 """
Can I print from Windows programs to my Mac printer? Yes, you can print, Guest PC redirects all printing jobs to your Mac default printer. Also, you can access your Mac printer as a network printer.
 """

Are you sure Guest PC is based on qemu? iEmulator is based on qemu (and that author credits qemu for that), but I doubt Guest PC is as well. After all, Lismore systems also has a Mac OS 9 PC emulator (Blue Label), which they shipped long before qemu existed.

Jonas