qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] XP Home Edition SP1a works with CVS sources

From: Philip Mark Donaghy
Subject: [Qemu-devel] XP Home Edition SP1a works with CVS sources
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 01:37:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I was using the 0.6.1 binary to install xp. The
installer completed without errors yet reboot caused
an "disk error". I got the source from the CVS tree
and simply ran the new build on the xp image that I
made with 0.6.1. Now XP is booting and installing
stuff. Great product, I read about it in Linux Format
LXF61.

Thanks. Now I am free,

Philip Donaghy

=====