qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] coLinux and Qemu? --was-- Plex86 and Qemu

From: Darryl Dixon
Subject: [Qemu-devel] coLinux and Qemu? --was-- Plex86 and Qemu
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:05:38 +1300

Just a thought, but coLinux (www.colinux.org) has a low-level Windows driver to give the Linux kernel access to the  CPU.  Perhaps this could be modified to simply allow Qemu to execute user-space code (a la kqemu) on Windows?

I'm afraid I'm not nearly enough of an uber-hacker to even assess the viability...

Cheers,