qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] amd64 progress

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] amd64 progress
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:12:51 +0100

Magnus Damm wrote:

A long shot: I recently sent a patch to this list that fixed
installation of win98 from cdrom, the bug was that register DL was
modified during bios calls. The bug only occured when booting from
cdrom. So if you boot from cdrom and use an old bios version I
encourage you to upgrade rombios.c to rev 1.128 and see if that helps.

I've applied your patch, rebuilt the Bochs BIOS and it still doesn't work. :-(

Anyway, thanks for suggestion,
Filip