qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with self-burned CD-Roms

From: Peter Taaffe
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with self-burned CD-Roms
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:00:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi to you all!

Having just installed the qemu 0.6.2 version on Debian sarge
with W98 as guest and must admit, that Iā€™m quite impressed,
how nice everything works. Thanks to all of you guys, who made
that possible ā€“ great work ā€“ I really love it!!!

There seems to be only one problem with self-burned CD-Roms:
when I insert a self-burned CD-Rom into my CD-Rom driver, W98
on qemu displays only one file on that CD-Rom even if there are
more on it. I tried this with different self-burned CD-Roms, with the
same result.

Do you have any idea, how to solve that problem?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Peter