qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to debug a simulator

From: zhao jun
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to debug a simulator
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:11:32 +0800 (CST)

now, we are writing a simulator(simon) like qemu. When we try to run uclinux on our  simulator, the  os runs, but the running break off at the point:

"Found an Atmel AT91%c40xxx %s processor
Atmel AT91 series microcontroller support (c) 2000,2001 Lineo Inc.
kernel binary is in RAM -- reserving %dk for the kernel
Cannot use %d bytes out of %d in order = %d block mallocs
Kernel panic: %s
In swapper task - not syncing
Rebooting in %d seconds.."

Why the "%d %c %s" cann't be replace by  some correct infomations. When writing qemu simulator, how do you debug it?

     赵军

Do You Yahoo!?
150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图