qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] xp guest display settings

From: zitu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] xp guest display settings
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:37:10 +0100

I've already seen this on xp host. The trick is to turn off the qemu
instance, launch another vm, then go back to the 16 bits qemu instance
which had problems. And it should be ok then.

It seems changing depth of color map to 16bits in SDL does garbage the
SDL content. I think this is not from Qemu, but inside SDL itself.

Zitu