qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Downloaded files are corrupt

From: Julian Seward
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Downloaded files are corrupt
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:20:57 +0000

Yes, I also noticed corruption on downloaded files using Red Hat 7.3
(guest), SuSE 9.1 (host), running qemu-0.6.0, with user-net.

Also got network corruption on X connections from X clients on
the guest connected to an X server elsewhere: X would complain about
protocol violations (I can't remember the details).  Sometimes an
X client would only run for a couple of minutes before dying as
a consequence of this.