qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] WinXP running on QEmu 0.6.1

From: ML
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] WinXP running on QEmu 0.6.1
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:42:54 +0100

--- Original message ---
Sender: Bryan Hundven
Date: 18/11/2004 21:20

Ok. This time I did the *full* format. I rebooted after the first boot, and it work just fine. I wanted to see if could power it off and on again, to make double sure.

I then received the same message that I received before.

Are you trying with QEmu 0.6.1 tarball or with the latest CVS?
I had the same problem as you with "stock" 0.6.1 but this morning Fabrice committed to CVS a few changes to ide.c and all problems with my disk images disappeared.

Hope it helps.
Ciao,
Piero