qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] NEW: qemu GUI for Mac OS X

From: René Korthaus
Subject: [Qemu-devel] NEW: qemu GUI for Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:45:22 +0100

Dear developers, dear community,

i am proud to announce the first version of my qemu GUI for Mac OS X: QemuX. It still lacks some features but it more complete than i thought some weeks ago. It needs Mac OS 10.3 and is tested with SDL 1.2.7 and qemu-0.6.0 but it has to work with other configurations, too [hope so].

Please test and help improving QemuX - I need your feedback.
Europeans: Have a nice weekend ;-)

Greetings, cordney*
The signature is currently on vacations.