qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:37:16 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Karel Gardas wrote:
>
> > Do you have any other idea what might be broken?
>
> I think the only way to find out is to put debug messages at the start of
> sdl_process_key in sdl.c which show exactly which key was pressed (or
> released).

Thanks for the idea, debug log looks like:

sdl_process_key
Left Ctrl
sdl_process_key
Left Alt
sdl_process_key
Left Ctrl
sdl_process_key
Left Alt
sdl_process_key
Left Ctrl
sdl_process_key
Left Alt
<etc>

so yes, SDL seems to get these keys ok. Anyway, thanks for your help, but
the issue seems to be somewhere between Qemu and my WM which is
WindowMaker (see next reply).

Thanks,
Karel
--