qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] vmdk2raw for windows

From: Nicolas Wu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] vmdk2raw for windows
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:58:58 +0100

Hey all,

I've just downloaded an evaluation version of vmware,
and want to do a bit of benchmarking, comparing
it to qemu, but have noticed that i'll need to turn
my vmware disk images to raw ones, using
vmdk2raw... problem is, i'm using windows, and can't
compile the source from this system. Anybody
got a spare vmdk2raw.exe floating around that they
can send me? it'd be a good idea to put it in the
qemu binaries, i'm sure there'll be others with the
same problem.

Thanks!

nick