qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] launching qemu problem - Mac OS X

From: Dan Sands
Subject: [Qemu-devel] launching qemu problem - Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:59:54 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to get qemu to work on my Mac with OS 10.3.5.  When I try to launch qemu in Terminal, I get a Permission denied message.  The same happens when I try to access --help.

I enabled root and logged in as root as well, but then I got a message about the -cirrus-vga part of the launch string not being valid.

Help?

Dan