qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OS/2 lockups during bootup

From: Johannes Martin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OS/2 lockups during bootup
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:48:58 +0200 (CEST)

I just tried it again with the latest CVS. I, too, usually see some spikes
in CPU load when those drivers are loaded, but they are rather short in
the "working" case. Frequently, the cpu-usage remains at 99% and that's
the end of it.

I'm running OS/2 Warp 4 with fixpack 15 and device driver fixpack 2
(though the lockup occurs without the fixpacks as well). It does not seem
to matter whether I use -isa or not (not sure whether that affects the
IDE/FDC controller emulation).

:(

        Johannes