qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform

From: Bochnig, Martin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform CPU-Emulator
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:34:07 +0200

Hi,

two good news:

Due to the strategical support, help and Patches provided by Juergen Keil from www.tools.de (most Solaris users - both SPARC and x86 - may know him for his free drivers collection [Soundblaster and other devices]), I will most probably be able to get guest networking to work inside QEMU0.6.0 (or CVS) on top of Solarisx86 hosts.
I will update the package ASAP and will keep you informed via this ml.

The URL of my new personal (QEMU/Solaris) website will be:
http://thinksolaris.com or http://www.thinksolaris.com (don't know yet, since I don't run it by myself).
My webhosting provider says, it will be available within the next 48 hours.
Please check that out beginning with the end of this week.

Thanks
M.Bochnig

Bochnig, Martin wrote:

Hi all,

a good soal (Jerker) was so kind to help me/us out:

The temporary URL is

http://user.it.uu.se/~jerker/qemu/

(no screenshots, no index.html at the moment).
But the pkg itself at http://user.it.uu.se/~jerker/qemu/MB1Xqemu0_6_0__i386_solaris9_usr_local.pkg.gz