qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?

From: Kai Cherry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:46:16 -0400

You've got my vote. Its one of the things the we here where I am would find *very* useful as well.

Great suggestion!

-K

On Sep 1, 2004, at 4:34 PM, Mike Tremoulet wrote:

This should only take a couple of seconds, but would
greatly help me compile a table of contents, if you will, of the code.
 An example that I *think* is correct (let me know if I'm off):
NE2000.c - Emulates an NE 2000 NIC in the guest OS.  Sends packets
to/from the QEMU engine.

[Also, if there's a list to be compiled of configure or make options,
or of existing command line switches, I'll be happy to pull those
together as you present them to me.]

Thanks,
-- Mike