qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] W98 Host & Network

From: Jon-Mikel Van Der Wege
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] W98 Host & Network
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:11:49 -0700

jm,

Sorry for the long delay - email problems kept me from getting my daily
batches correctly.

I'm using:
C:\Progra~1\Qemu\qemu.exe -L C:\Progra~1\Qemu\ -m 128 -boot d -cdrom "%1"

As I understood it -user-net wasn't needed with Windows as a host.  I tried
it anyway but that seemed to cause Qemu to not run at all.

   Jon-Mikel