qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X (SDL quartz driver) Bug in resizing.

From: Gianni Tedesco
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X (SDL quartz driver) Bug in resizing.
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:44:51 +0100

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 18:21 +0200, Laurent Amon wrote:
> I'm using the latest snapshot (2004_07_15_23) but I  might as well
> compile from CVS. I'll have a look. If the patch is not in CVS, can
> someone point me to it?
>
> I should report that I just installed Office 2000 on Win95 OSR2 on my
> TiBook/400. It walks rather than run, but perfectly so far. At least,
> it doesn't crawl like bochs. It is useable, but I'll be thankful for
> any optimization :-) I wanted to try WinME, but the copy I have is a
> reformed EOM system and it seems that it won't install except on a DELL
> :-(
>
> How far is USB support? I would be interested in running some utilities
> for my Canon BJC-6200 printer. They have not been developed for OSX.

It emulates all the chipsets functionality just about. All thats missing
is the actual packet processing code. I haven't had any time to progress
it in the last 6 weeks, and probably won't have time for the next 6
weeks.

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/scaramanga.asc | gpg --import